Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ideeli Shoe Blowout!

Far-3smm-010-1_550x550



Wow!  Ideeli (a site that has limited time seriously discounted designer apparel) has an amazing footwear sale going on until Monday.  Just go here, sign up (all you need to give them is a valid email and password I think), and then surf around for the kind of clothes you like.  I am kind of in love with these shoes and if I had any disposable income at all, I would buy them....along with about 10 other pairs I saw.  Funny now that I think about it, I can't remember the last time I bought a new pair of shoes.  That's probably why I get so excited looking at them.  This pair is priced at $59, down from $225 - they have a good selection of items but items sell out fast, so I would recommend getting over there if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment