Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Land's End Blowout

Burgundy


Right now, at Land's End, they are having a giant blowout sale.  Many items are on clearance and you can get free shipping by entering code shippingisfree and pin #5859.  Now I know that Land's End is one of my dad's favorite stores, so I was looking for a deal specifically for him (even though he doesn't read this, I know my mom does, so maybe she can get him a surprise present!).  Sooo...I found the above [Tressel-like] vest for $9.99 (marked down from $34.50), but there are plenty of other deals.  For the kids they have trekker shoes marked down from $39.50 to $13.98.  Land's End is really good quality, and so this sale would be a good time to stock up for the year, or even next Christmas.  But shop fast, sale ends January 20th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment